This issue of our magazine is devoted to another important aspect of the multifaceted topic of Health – Financial Health.
Often, the concept of financial health is misconstrued as financial stability — the level of income that exceeds expenditures and the absence of debt. But just as Health is more than the absence of disease, so too is financial health a much broader concept.
How to become financially healthy? How to avoid financial struggle in old age? How to “befriend” money? How can Chinese Feng Shui philosophy help attract financial energy to your home? How does your natural constitution, according to Ayurveda Dosha, affect your finances?
The answers to these and many other questions can be found in this issue of “Be Healthy” magazine.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Morning yoga – in bed!
- How to become financially healthy?
- We are what we eat
- Do you need a will?
- Hearing loss: signs, causes and effects
- Feng-Shui to attract money energy into your home
- “Lost” boys or “Peter Pan Syndrome”
- Mobile dentistry services
- How to avoid financial struggles in old age
- Women’s hormone health
- Brain glioblastoma: New treatment options
- Ayurveda and money
- Each acknowledgment is a new page in life
- Timeline Healing
- Giant oyster mushroom: How to grow in your garden
- How to look like a million bucks (without spending millions)
- A creamy golden soup to keep you warm in winter!
- How to become friends with money?
- Osteopathy for bronchial asthma
- From a financial hole to financial freedom